Lange SX 80 W Women's Ski Boots 2019
The all-new women's SX 80 W expands on our "Choose Your Width" concept, ensuring real-deal performance in a 102mm comfort fit. Our new women's Shin Control liner features an asymmetric thermo-formable construction, adapting perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days.
- Shin Control Liner: Our unique women-specific SHIN CONTROL liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
- Thermo Fit Liner: Lange's RL1, RL2, and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer increasing foot retention levels (from RL1 to RL3), providing the right balance of comfort and performance for every skier.
- Thinsulate Liner: THINSULATE™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Replaceable MONOMATERIAL TOE and HEELS can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- Easy Step Insert Shell: A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the EASY STEP INSERT allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Shell material: POLYURETHANE
- Cuff material: POLYOLEFIN
- Liner technology: W'S,THERMO LINER 2, PLUS WARM INSIDE, THINSULATE
- Liner power strap: 40
- Buckles technology: ALU, 2XL
- Soles specifications: MONO-MATERIAL PADS
- Canting: +/- 1,5°
- Last: 102mm
- Flex Index: 80