K2 Mindbender 120 BOA Ski Boots 2024
The Mindbender 120 BOA® boot pairs a weight-conscious touring construction with the high-performance responsiveness of a traditional alpine boot. Outfitted with the all-new BOA® Fit System, a fully heat-moldable Powerlite Shell, MultiFit Last and Powerlock Spyne.
- Boa Fit System: The BOA® Fit System provides a performance fit engineered to enhance feel and responsiveness while reducing pressure points by incrementally modulating the Alpine boot closure with precise micro-adjustments.
- MultiFit Last: The MultiFit Last was developed in conjunction with the BOA® Fit System to accommodate a variety of foot shapes ranging from 97mm to 100mm eliminating the need for multiple last option (LV, MV).
- Powerlock Spyne: A performance-oriented walk mode designed for ski touring that offers a 50-degree range of motion. When in ski mode, Powerlock Spyne provides a powerful and secure connection for uncompromised downhill performance.
- Precisionfit Pro Tour: Ultralon® heat moldable closed-cell foam
- Integrated Tech Fittings: Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech and DIN bindings.
- Gripwalk Outsoles: Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.
- Fully Heat Moldable: Both the shell and cuff are heat moldable for a truly custom fit.
- Fastfit Instep
- Flex: 120
- Last: MultiFIT Last (97-104)
- Weight: 1695
- Shell: TPU
- Cuff: TPU
- Liner: PrecisionFit Pro Tour
- Strap: Cam
- Outsole: Gripwalk