K2 Diverge LT Ski Boots 2023
Looking to skip the lift line and set your own skin track? Say hello to the FL3X Diverge LT. We took the foundation set by the Diverge SC and rekitted the boot in a way that prioritizes lightweight mobility without sacrafising downhill performance. The Diverge LT is Tech-compatible and equipped with Intuition Pro Tour Tongue, a lightweight Grilamid Shell and Michelin Grip Walk outsoles for maximum grip in any terrain. Go your own way, as these are the men's Diverge LT all-mountain ski boots.
K2 Diverge LT Men's Ski Boots 2023 Features
- INTUITION PRO TONGUE LINER: With a Tour Flex Notch, removable external J-bars, and a lacing system, the Intuition Pro Tour Tongue makes walking a blister free experience in an enveloping snug fit, while giving you the performance you need to send it on the downhill.
- J-BAR: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold and keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- DIVERGE TOUR SHELL: The Diverge Tour Shell offers a smooth stride and articulated purchase in any situation. Walk further and more comfortably than ever before. Featuring a higher back cuff and lightweight Grilamid plastic, this construction will take you anywhere.
- RIBBED TONGUE: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- MOLDABLE: Utilizing the QuickFit System, all FL3X boots, shells included, can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same, and the FL3X line allows for a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- WALK MODE: Flip the lever up to ascend with ease. And when it’s time to send it, flip the lever down, lock the cuff in place, and push into the fluid, progressive flex you’ve come to expect from Full Tilt. Works great for aprés bar sessions too.
- TOUR HOOK: Keep your buckles in place without impinging upon the full cuff rotation.
- 45 DEGREE HEEL LOCK: Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD: Soft rubber in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact, and shock for a smooth ride.
- GRIPWALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.
- LINER: Intuition Pro Tongue Liner
- LAST (MM): 102mm
- FLEX: 120
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1880
|Boot Sole Length||Mondo Point||U.S. Sizes||U.S. Sizes||Euro||UK|
| || ||Men||Women||Adult||Adult|