K2 Disruption 78C Skis + Marker M3 11 Compact Quickclik Bindings 2023K2
(You save )
K2 Disruption 78C Skis + Marker M3 11 Compact Quickclik Bindings 2023
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase
Having high-tech older siblings has its advantages. The Disruption 78C benefits from hand-me-down technology that allows us to pack in features that put other skis in this price range to shame. An approachable waist width and the lightweight agility of our carbon I-Beam construction create a versatile ski that will let you hang with the best.
- SPEED ROCKER: Full camber with low rise tip for maximum edge contact.
- ASPEN VENEER CORE: Lightweight and resilient, the perfect all around core material.
- DARK MATTER DAMEPENING: Space. The final frontier. The object of many a child’s fascination. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, there’s still so much to uncover. K2 has harnessed this great unknown —these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it — to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. It’s called Dark Matter Damping — a process in where a polymeric damper is sandwiched between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically placed along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull in to the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff, it’s time to rage.
- CARBON I-BEAM: Carbon runs tip to tail along the center of the ski, optimally shaped for stability and precision through the entire turn.
- POWERWALL: Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Includes M3 11 Compact Quikclik Bindings: A lightweight binding system with Triple Pivot Comfort Toe and a Compact heel for the most comfort and secure feel.
|Tip Width (mm)||125|
|Waist Width (mm)||78|
|Tail Width (mm)||111|
|Turning Radius (m)||15.5