K2 Anthem 80 MV Gripwalk Women's Ski Boots 2020
Performance is more than just a stiff flex. With the K2 Anthem 80, get all the customizable features seen on the stiffer boots in a more approachable flex pattern. Because a boot can’t perform if you can’t stand to put your foot in it.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- FAST FIT ENTRY: Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- WOMEN’S ADJUSTABLE CUFF: Adjustable rear cuff support for Anthem boots that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.
- CANTABLE OUTSOLES: Advanced level of adjustability to customize stance angles
- DUAL CUFF ALIGNMENT INDEX: Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- POWERLITE SHELL: Powerlite Shell - 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- GripWalk® Outsoles: Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker's GripWalk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn't compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.
- SKI BOOT CATEGORY: All Mountain,Performance
- BOOT WIDTH: 98mm,100mm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1560g @24.5
- LINER: LuxFit Pro