Helly Hansen Alpha 3.0 Resort Ski Jacket 2023
Like always, it has the thoughtful technical details to keep you comfortable all day on the mountainside. With our HELLY TECH® Professional 3-layer system, the Alpha is waterproof/breathable and windproof. We used PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation with clever body-mapping to keep you warm. Our unique H2Flow™ system with strategic mechanical venting enables to you retain or release heat as needed. With a sharpened and articulated fit, the jacket delivers maximum freedom of movement. We added a Life Pocket™ engineered to preserve your phone battery in deep cold, so you can keep up with friends or work while on the slopes. More premium ski features include: a detachable and helmet-compatible hood, a hi-vis brim, a ski pass pocket, a stretch powder skirt, and wrist gaiters with thumb holes. With the environment in mind, the insulation on the Alpha is made with 100% recycled content. The Helly Hansen windproof jacket was responsibly made according to the certified bluesign® textile manufacturing process, which reduces waste in every step of the clothing supply chain.
- HELLY TECH® Professional
- bluesign approved product
- PFC Free DWR
- Fully seam sealed
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body 80g
- PrimaLoft® Black 60g in sleeves and hood
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Detachable powder skirt
- Helmet compatible hood
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets
- Two chest pockets with goggle shammy
- Wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski pass pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® water resistant zippers
- Fiber Content: Shell: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- Lining: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane.
- Lining 2: 100% Polyamide.
- Insulation body: 80% Polyester (Recycled), 20% Polyester.
- Insulation sleeves: 80% Polyester (Recycled), 20% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Close hook and loop before washing, Close zippers before washing, Do not use fabric softener, Remove promptly from the washer, Some fading may occur on bright colours, Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment, Wash dark colours separately
- Weight: 1270g
Windproof: 6/6 Windproof
Waterproofness: 6/6 Extremely waterproof
Insulation: 4/6 Insulated
Breathability: 6/6 Extremely breathable
Weight: 4/6 Lightweight
Durability: 6/6 Heavy-duty durable