Head Supershape e-Magnum Skis + PRD 12 GW Bindings 2021
Featuring HEAD's new innovative EMC technology and Graphene technology, the Supershape e-Magnum is made for the classic all-terrain skier who is looking for some fun on and off the piste. The Supershape e-Magnum was designed for the classic all-terrain skier who needs a smooth performance ski. Slightly more forgiving than a high-performance race ski, the e-Magnum provides top-level performance characteristics and easy handling for the ultimate fun day on (and even off) the piste. Like the rest of the silo, it features HEAD's new innovative EMC technology, which reduces vibrations and increases stability for an overall smoother ride as well as Graphene technology for optimized weight balance distribution and perfect balance and control. No matter how long the day, the e-Magnum is the ski to trust on and off the piste.
- The PRD 12 GW binding combines the features of a PowerRail binding with GripWalk compatibility.
- ERA 3.0 S
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction
- RD Race Structured UHM C Base
- Speed Rocker
- The Head EMC (Energy Management Circuit) features ceramic piezo plates incorporated into the front and rear of the ski. Here, the kinetic energy is converted into electronic energy and in turn, the electronic energy is used to absorb negative vibrations. This means that the ski runs smoother and allows you to ski at a higher level all day long.
- With ERA 3.0 S is this ski the combination of all mountain carving, race technology, and a new gradient on turning mechanics and ski capabilities sure to impress skiers on many levels.
- Graphene is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. Graphene is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom. Discover More!