Head Kore 105 Skis 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
As the ultimate lightweight freeride ski, the KORE 105 has versatility for all mountain adventures. The new KORE construction reduces weight without sacrificing performance, thanks to a combination of Graphene, Karuba wood and multi layers of carbon. The sandwich sidewall construction adds responsiveness on hardpack snow and tip and tail rocker provides flotation for deep powder days. HEAD's new topsheet shape adds durability for hard-charging freeride skiers.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction: Developed from the most sophisticated materials known to man: the Super Light Sandwich Construction makes up one of the world’s lightest freeride skis by utilizing Graphene, two different carbon layers, as well as replacing the surface with a polyester fleece. The ultimate construction for a high performing freeride ski
- KARUBA-POPLAR Light Weight Wood Core: Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Graphene: GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- Topless Tech: The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Structured UHM C Base: The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Tip-Tail Rocker: Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot