Full Tilt Ascendant Approach Ski Boots 2021
Introducing the Full Tilt Ascendant Approach, the best-selling Full Tilt Ascendant ski boots have grown into a family. We took the innovative tech-compatible design of the Full Tilt Ascendant ski boots and added in a Pro Tour Tongue Intuition Liner, a lightweight Grilamid Shell, and heavy-duty Michelin Grip Walk outsoles for maximum grip in any terrain. Lightweight on the uphill, without sacrificing performance on the down, this is the Ascendant Approach.
- Mid Grip: Whether you are climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual material or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.
- J-Bar: An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Grip Walk Outsole: Designed for a better purchase on unstable & slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread of these all terrain ski boots add both comfort & grip for getting from house to hill to peak! Sold separately. Available for FTS & FTE models.
- Tour Hook: Keep your buckles in place without impinging upon the full cuff rotation.
- Dual Material Outsoles: No slipping getting in-between you and the ground. A firm tpu and a softer material combat wear and keep your feet underneath you on any surface.
- Shock Absorber Boot Board:
- Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell of these all terrain ski boots absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Walk Mode: Flip the lever up to ascend with ease. And when it’s time to send it, flip the lever down, lock the cuff in place, and push into the fluid, progressive flex you’ve come to expect from Full Tilt. Works great for aprés bar sessions too.
- Pro Tour Tongue Liner: With a Tour Flex Notch, removable external J-Bars, and lacing system, the Pro Tour Tongue Liner on these Full Tilt Ascendant ski boots makes walking a blister-free experience in an enveloping, snug fit, while giving you the performance you need to send it on the downhill.
- Ribbed Tongue: 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Tech Fittings: Compatible with all pin-tech bindings, the in-molded tech fittings open up a new world of possibilities for Full Tilt Boots. One boot – any objective.
- Evolution Pro Tour Shell: The Evolution Pro Tour offers a smooth stride and articulated purchase in any situation. Walk farther and more comfortably than ever before. Featuring a higher back cuff and lightweight Grilamid™ plastic, this construction will take you anywhere.
- SHELL: Evolution (FTE)
- LAST WIDTH: 102mm
- FLEX RATING: 10 / 120
- BOOT BOARD: Shock Absorber
- OUTSOLE: Dual Material Toe & Heel,Gripwalk
- MID GRIP: Dual Material
- BUCKLE TYPE: Alum. Ladder w/ Tour Hook
- SPOILER: Velcro Wedge
- BOOT CUFF: FTE Tour w/ Walk Mech
- LINER: Tour Pro Wrap
- LINER FEATURES: J-Bar,Power Wrap,Wide Toe,Tour Notch,Laces
- WEIGHT/PER (G): 1820grams @ 27.5