Full Tilit Descendant 120 Ski Boots 2021
With the perfect ratio of comfort to performance, the Full Tilt Descendant 120 is your go-to ski boot for all-day charging. Featuring a 10 / 120 flex tongue, an intuition pro wrap liner, power cinch strap, and grip walk outsoles, we beefed this boot up to have the technology you need. Pair it all with the roomy 102mm Evolution Shell, and you get the best ski boot for anyone with a slightly wider foot that is looking to rip anywhere on the mountain.
- J-Bar: An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Power Wrap: An additional layer of ergonomically shaped EVA is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- Wide Toe: A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
- Grip Walk Outsole: Designed for a better purchase on unstable & slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort & grip for getting from house to hill to peak! Sold separately. Available for FTS & FTE models.
- Ladder Buckle: The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- SHELL: Evolution (FTE)
- LAST WIDTH: 102mm
- FLEX RATING: 10 / 120
- WEIGHT/PER (G): 2050
- BOOT BOARD: Shock Absorber
- OUTSOLE: Gripwalk,Dual Material Toe & Heel
- MID GRIP: Dual Material
- BUCKLE TYPE: Alum. Ladder
- SPOILER: Velcro Wedge
- BOOT CUFF: FTE Evolution
- LINER: Pro Wrap
- LINER FEATURES: J-Bar,Power Wrap,Wide Toe