Flylow Quantum Jacket 2014
Only Available in Mahogany!!!!
A favorite of Flylow employees for its durability and versatility, the three-layer Quantum Jacket is one of Flylow’s toughest hardshells. The waterproof, breathable shell is truly adaptable for all conditions—blizzard, freezing temps, or pond-skimming alike. Large underarm vents keep you cool on a bootpack and a removable powder skirt blocks snow on deep days. Large, internal Junk Truck pockets easily store all that stuff you can’t leave home without.
The Quantum jacket is a three-layer hardshell ski jacket with tons of pockets, an über-tough lightweight fabric, and a removable powder skirt. Bottom line: It’s the do-everything Swiss Army Knife of jackets.
- 3-layer nylon Dobby Intuitive Fabric™
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped- 7 pockets
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- Powder guard snap connectors
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 656 grams