Flux SF45 Snowboard Binding 2013Flux
(You save $100.00 )
Flux SF45 Snowboard Binding 2013
Incredible Response For Big Mountain Riders!!!
- Alpha Base- The culmination of nineteen years of innovation, the Alpha Base delivers pro performance in an exceptionally lightweight package. The base features higher sidewalls that increase the binding's responsiveness and durability, while its milled out design sheds serious weight. The sidewall and heelcup incorporate a flange beam that further increases strength. A range of mounting options on the heelcup allows you to rotate the highback to maximize the transfer of energy. The flat rocker sole has rounded edges that enable your board to flex more naturally. When compared to the Genetic Base, the new Alpha Base is 16% lighter.
- Super Blend 45- Thanks to a shock absorbing nylon that is mixed with a 45% glass and fiber blend, the Super Blend is rock solid and incredibly responsive. Baseplates with this blend also feature vibration dampening rotary discs built around a 45% glass and fiber mixture.
- Hybrid Footbed- Anatomically correct Hybrid Footbeds are ready to make love to your feet. Soft EVA sections absorb shock and minimize rider fatigue, while harder sections provide abrasion resistance and maximize support in high contact areas.
- Ultima Freeride Highback- The Ultima FR highback has been engineered to be even lighter than its predecessor, the Alpha highback. It has lost significant weight while gaining more durability and stability. It provides a more responsive feel by wrapping the boot and giving it a more snug fit. The combination of high speed stability and better response are what make this highback special. This highback utilizes a forward lean adjustment system that does not rely on traditional forward lean adjusters. The forward lean is customized in the contact points, thus making it possible for the highback to sit seamlessly in the heelcup of the base plate. This system provides a gapless fit between the highback and the basplate, giving the rider direct power transfer with every turn and carve
- Super Tough Nylon- Our Super Tough Nylon blend gives you all day comfort by reducing shock-no bad vibes here. This material molds perfectly to your boots, creating a loving yet lively ride perfect for the pipe or park.
- Hybrid Cusion- A dual density EVA cushion on the highback also strikes the perfect balance between shock absorbing comfort and bombproof stability.
- Absolute Fit Strap- The shape of this strap will provide a more stable foundation for the rider. The straps are designed to provide responsiveness without compromising comfort. The shape of the strap is designed to give better hold and support.
- L-Guide System- Our L-Guide System ensures that your ladders quickly and cleanly lock into your binding's ratchets. Plus, it keeps those pesky straps and ladders out of the way.
- UU Fit- Affectionately referred to as Patent 6604746, or UU Fit for short, this design secures the ends of our binding straps to the heelcup and highback. This allows the ankle strap to better transfer power and minimize pinching. Rather than simply applying a downward force on your feet, our design cradles them in 360 degrees of love.
- FTM Monocoque- To keep things light yet comfort filled, our FTM Monocoque toe straps use a molded, one-piece design. By wrapping the contours of your boot, these straps minimize pressure points and maximize responsiveness.
- Alpha Ratchet Buckle- Even our ratchets have gone on a diet-we've redesigned them for lighter weight. For an easier to use design that's frozen finger friendly, we've also increased the angle of our buckle levers.
- Custom Stabilizer- Use the custom stabilizers for more response and stability side to side. Simply remove the stabilizers to enjoy the flat rocker sole of the Alpha Base. The rounded edges of the new Alpha Base complement the flex and playfulness of rocker boards and allow your board to flex more naturally.