Flux EM Snowboard Bindings 2022
The newly developed WEB highback is light and natural. This is the 2022 Flux EM Snowboard Bindings, a standard model and REDUX LEAN ADJUSTER expands your snowboard scene.
- Super Tough Nylon: A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Redux Lean Adjuster: Lightweight thanks to its smaller size. Adjusts easily with a single motion.
- Micro Adjuster: Adjust forward lean in 2.5-degree increments with each click for even finer high back settings.
- Disco: An ample-sized contact area with the board. Middle portion flexes for easy handling and improved stability.
- Performance Blend: A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion: A movable cushion that can be adjusted to suit the boot size and board width.
- Ez Bed: Separates from the base plate to allow for easy change of toe positioning. Offers three different configurations. These adjustable snowboard bindings made it possible to adjust even when mounted to the board.
- Honeycomb Strap Ver.2.0: The lightweight honeycomb structure provides excellent shock mitigation, grabbing the ankle for the ultimate hold.
- Trigger Buckle: A newly designed buckle that fits snugly in your hand thanks to its relatively large size. Even new riders can crank it to its tightest setting. The trigger portion is thicker making catching easier, and offers better resistance when stepped on.
- F.T.M versa: Versatile use as a toe strap or foot wrap for any style of riding. Uses a flexible material designed to fit any boot on the market.
- UU Fit: The strap system that provides a 360-degree hold, providing a natural hugging feeling and uniform pressure.