Flux DMCC Light Snowboard Binding 2013
Only Available in Large!!!
Super light weight but tough.
- Alpha Base-The culmination of nineteen years of innovation, the Alpha Base delivers pro performance in an exceptionally lightweight package. The base features higher sidewalls that increase the binding's responsiveness and durability, while its milled out design sheds serious weight. The sidewall and heelcup incorporate a flange beam that further increases strength. A range of mounting options on the heelcup allows you to rotate the highback to maximize the transfer of energy. The flat rocker sole has rounded edges that enable your board to flex more naturally. When compared to the Genetic Base, the new Alpha Base is 16% lighter.
- Super Carbon Blend 15-The DMCC Light provides a softer, skate-like feel through its 15% carbon blend. Baseplates rocking the Super Carbon Blend 15 incorporate rotary discs that utilize a shock absorbing 30% glass and fiber blend.
- Hybrid Footbed-Anatomically correct Hybrid Footbeds are ready to make love to your feet. Soft EVA sections absorb shock and minimize rider fatigue, while harder sections provide abrasion resistance and maximize support in high contact areas.
- Ultima Freestyle High Back-This highback has been designed to be a lightweight performer capable of providing the necessary power to perform it any condition. Its versatility allows it to perform well in all terrain by providing direct power transfer from the bindings to the board. This highback utilizes a forward lean adjustment system that does not rely on traditional forward lean adjusters. The forward lean is customized in the contact points, thus making it possible for the highback to sit seamlessly in the heelcup of the base plate. This system provides a gapless fit between the highback and the basplate, giving the rider direct power transfer with every turn and carve.
- Super Tough Nylon-Our Super Tough Nylon blend gives you all day comfort by reducing shock-no bad vibes here. This material molds perfectly to your boots, creating a loving yet lively ride perfect for the pipe or park.
- Ultima FS Hybrid Cushion-A dual density EVA cushion on the highback also strikes the perfect balance between shock absorbing comfort and bombproof stability.
- Absolute Fit Strap Freestyle Shape-FS-The shape of this strap will provide the rider with more lateral freedom of movement. The straps are designed to provide tweakablility and movement without compromising support. Less material is present towards the center and inside of the strap allowing for more movement, making it easier to land your tricks.
- L Guide System-Our L-Guide System ensures that your ladders quickly and cleanly lock into your binding's ratchets. Plus, it keeps those pesky straps and ladders out of the way.
- UU Fit-Affectionately referred to as Patent 6604746, or UU Fit for short, this design secures the ends of our binding straps to the heelcup and highback. This allows the ankle strap to better transfer power and minimize pinching. Rather than simply applying a downward force on your feet, our design cradles them in 360 degrees of love.
- FTM Monocoque-To keep things light yet comfort filled, our FTM Monocoque toe straps use a molded, one-piece design. By wrapping the contours of your boot, these straps minimize pressure points and maximize responsiveness.
- Alpha Rachet Buckles-Even our ratchets have gone on a diet-we've redesigned them for lighter weight. For an easier to use design that's frozen finger friendly, we've also increased the angle of our buckle levers.
- Titanium Screws-By focusing on all the details, we incorporated Titanium hardware on the DMCC and DMCC-Light for durability and weight reduction.
- Custom Stabilizer-Use the custom stabilizers for more response and stability side to side. Simply remove the stabilizers to enjoy the flat rocker sole of the Alpha Base. The rounded edges of the new Alpha Base complement the flex and playfulness of rocker boards and allow your board to flex more naturally.