Flux CO Snowboard Bindings 2024
The Flux CO Snowboard Bindings are an all around powerhouse backed by the binding gurus. Powerful, versatile, and tough, they're built to handle resort shredding with ease.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 5 Stiff): 4
- Genetic Base: Symmetrical design with thick outer side walls for effortless power transfer, and thin inner sides for flexibility.
- Performance Blend: A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion: A movable cushion that can be adjusted to suit boot size and board width.
- Toolless Lever: Find your optimum settings without any tools. The stopper prevents any screws coming loose.
- Comfort Footbed: A comfortable footbed resistant to snow buildup, offering a level board feel and superior shock absorption.
- Multi Disc: In addition to the conventional 4x4 screw holes, this disc is also channel-compatible.
- Solid Highback: Narrow in the middle for more flex at the top, eliminating stress on the boots and the riders ankles.
- Super Tough Nylon: A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Micro Adjuster: Adjust forward lean in 2.5° increments with each click for finer highback settings.
- Honeycomb Strap 2.0: The lightweight honeycomb structure provides excellent shock mitigation, grabbing the ankle for the ultimate hold.
- FTM Versa Toe Strap: Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- L-Guide: For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit: A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold.
- Micro Buckles: Now smaller while still performing better than the rest. The new design makes for effortless ratchet strap hold and release.
- Lightness (1 Light - 5 Lightest): 3
||5 - 6.5 (23CM - 24.5CM)
||7 - 9.5 (25CM - 27.5CM)
||10 - 13+ (28CM - 30CM+)