Flow Velvet Women's Snowboard 2013
Comes with FREE USA Shipping!!!!!!!!!
Only available in a 143cm!!!
A playful board for a playful ride, the all new Velvet will never fail you. This TruTwin shape is packed with EZ-Rock for easier pressing and 3D-Transitional sidecut for easy charging. Riding in the park and hitting booters is fun and easy on the Velvet.
- I-Rock Rocker-Reverse camber with a convex base for a natural feel on rails and stability in variable conditions. Combined with camber starting before the binding zone, I-Rock provides stability and camber-like pop for peak to park performance.
- Truflex Core-Similar to the ReFlex core, TruFlex core technology features a high strength-to-weight wood construction utilizing different density poplar woods uniquely profiled to give you excellent all-around response when riding the mountain.
- Whiskey Royale-An all new shape uses fiberglass beneath the heel and toe areas of the binding to eliminate chatter, increase edge hold and provide a smoother ride.
- Whiskey Shooter-One of a kind reverse V-design using 4 carbon strips for crazy pop while keeping the nose/tail free for a fun and agile ride with a lively feel.
- Biaxial-A smooth, easy, torsional feel, the majority of the fibers are in the 0 axis to add extra pop and an easy torsional flex to the board. Easy carving for all-mountain or park performance.
- Optix 2000-A high-density, extruded base that is extremely easy to maintain and fix. The Optix 2000 is one of the highest wax absorbing bases on the market and will give you all the speed you need even if you don’t wax on a regular basis.
- EZDT Sidecut-Designed for EZ-Rock and another version of EZ FlatRock, the EZDT is mellow between the bindings and at the tips with a more aggressive grip in the binding areas. This creates a more forgiving ride when things get a bit bumpy and a tight radius blended for quick carves.
- Trutwin-Equal amounts of nose and tail allow a rider equal opportunity to ride in any direction.