Flow NX2-SE Snowboard Binding 2013Flow
Flow NX2-SE Snowboard Binding 2013
Comes with FREE USA Shipping!!!
Change the way the game is played, by bending all the rules. Flow performance and ease of use just got enhanced with a lick of N.A.S.T.Y. and a splash of Active HYBRID PowerCapStrap. Entry and exit has never been faster and you get to choose between SpeedEntry or SideEntry style. Drop in first, charge, steez tricks, take short-cuts, with the NX2-SE you can no w play the game any which way you like.
Three Core Technologies: These are the three fundamentals that make
Flow bindings an industry leader.
- Original Reclining Hiback-The fully flat reclining hiback is a pivotal part for the fastest SpeedEntry.
- Power Triangle-The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.
- Power Straps-These straps cover a larger area of your mid-foot and connect the ankle and toe zones, for a more convenient, comfortable and more powerful riding experience.
- Flex Rating 4-effortless response and board control (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- N.A.S.T.Y-SpeedEntry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the superior performance, comfort and power transmission that our bindings are famous for. With our revolutionary New Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y.), the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining hiback and actively tightens again when you close the hiback. N.A.S.T.Y. reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your bindings is faster and easier than ever.
- Modback Hibacks-These modular hibacks separate the lower and upper zones, using a strong and reliable Aluminum alloy heelcup, which on the NX2-Series also automatically triggers N.A.S.T.Y. The upper zone uses independently adjustable SupportPanels with model-specific shapes and flexes to deliver fine-tuned performance.
- Bankbeds-BankBeds are full-length EVA footbed with 2.5 degree canting and adjustable toe-ramp optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Tweak Apex.6-Is a more freestyle oriented SupportPanel made from our softer urethane.6-blend with asymmetrical medial support and lateral freedom.
- Hybrid Powercapstrap-A revolutionary hybrid between Flow's SpeedEntry convenience and conventional 2-strap SideEntry, merging the best of both. Responsive and unrestricted, the toe-cap delivers perfect boot positioning every time you kick in.
- LSR Buckles-These innovative LockingSlapRatchet-buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like, whether SpeedEntry or SideEntry. You can slap them open with the large ratchet levers, make on-the-fly buttery smooth adjustments or simply lock them down with the lock/release lever.
- Rockered Baseplates-All of Flow's baseplates are uniquely engineered to transmit energy directly to the board without a loss of efficiency or natural board feel. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- OCKush Basepads-These basepads with a pop-through cushioning dampens landings, absorbs chatter and fits perfectly to the rockered baseplate shape for efficient energy transfer.
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Flex Rating:Stiff
- Binding Style: Rear-entry
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
|Bindings||US Men||US Women|
|M, Flite Series||4.5-8.5||8-11.5||11-14||4.5-9.5||9-12|
|B Series (Kids)||B1: 11-1||B2: 13-4.5|