Flow Micron Shifty Youth Snowboard 2013
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
Taking the micron to pro level, the Micron Shifty incorporates big jump handling with freedom to develop all-mountain skills. Pop-Cam gives added boost and agility. The 3D-Transitional sidecut grips and frees you up to rule anywhere. Satisfies the need for boosting and messing around on anything.
- Flex Rating 3-A medium flex that combines control and flexibility (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Pop-Cam Camber-Three-phase camber construction. Features traditional camber under the feet and flat between the bindings for added grip on ice, better float in the pow and locking onto rails, leaving the tip and tail mellow and free.
- 3D-Transitional Sidecut-Smooth with tons of grip, 3D Transitional sidecut blend is uniquely different between the feet, mellow for I-Rock and super tight for Pop-Cam boards. Mellow tips and aggressive radius in the binding areas gives unlimited grip for an overall super smooth and agile ride.
- Truflex-Similar to the ReFlex core, TruFlex core technology features a high strength-to-weight wood construction utilizing different density poplar woods uniquely profiled to give you excellent all-around response when riding the mountain.
- Biaxial-A smooth, easy, torsional feel, the majority of the fibers are in the 0 axis to add extra pop and an easy torsional flex to the board. Easy carving for all-mountain or park performance.
- Trutwin-Equal amounts of nose and tail allow a rider equal opportunity to ride in any direction.
- Optix 2000-A high-density, extruded base that is extremely easy to maintain and fix. The Optix 2000 is one of the highest wax absorbing bases on the market and will give you all the speed you need even if you don’t wax on a regular basis.