Flow Fenix Snowboard Bindings 2022
Offering a great mix of responsiveness, support and flexibility, the FUSE is also super-lightweight. With the new expanded-EVA ExoKush PowerStrap, glass-filled nylon baseplate, asymmetrical 1-piece UniBack highback, and 2.5° canted BankBed footbed, it’s perfect for riders looking for maximum amounts of comfort and fun on the mountain. It also features Flow's Active Strap Technology for maximum convenience
- Medium Flex: A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- FUSE-Series: The FUSE-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with adjustable aluminum alloy sidewings. Slightly softer than the NX2 for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate, offering a fun, direct and responsive feel.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds: Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Glass-filled Asym UniBack: A one-piece, asymmetrical UniBack is light weight with a balanced feel of support and comfort.
- Hybrid Powerstraps: connect the ankle-strap to a more conventional toe-cap strap, for the perfect mix of control and flexibility.
- Hybrid Exo-Kush: Redesigned Hybrid straps also benefit from a Dual-Layer design with a new upper layer Hybrid ExoSpine and new ankle-zone ExoFrame or ExoKush under layers.
- Active Strap Technology: Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Locking Slap Ratchet: These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk: 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
- Rear Entry
- Medium: 5.5-8.0
- Large: 8.5-10.5
- X-Large: 11-14