Flow Fenix Snowboard Bindings 2021
ASYMMETRICAL DESIGN, STRAIGHT UP PERFORMANCE
Ideal for riders looking to push their performance and expectations to the next level.
The Flow Fenix Snowboard Bindings feature an asymmetrical baseplate with PowerBeams and comfy 2.5º canted EVA-footbeds. New this season is the light-weight ExoFrame Fusion PowerStrap for even better fit and power transfer. The 1-piece UniBack on these comfortable snowboard bindings offers perfect anatomical support for your boots, and automatically triggers the Active Strap Technology. So, getting in and out of these slightly-wider bindings is absolutely effortless.
- AXIS-SERIES: The new AXIS-Series is a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and Fuse for stability and easy access, but with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable-attachments for a direct and balanced transfer of power in these comfortable snowboard bindings.
- ASYM UNIBACK: Our asymmetrical 1-piece UniBacks are lightweight Glass-filled Nylon hibacks. They deliver a balance of support and comfort, and a perfect fit to follow the boot contour and canted riding angles. The all-new AXIS-Series Asym UniBack has a supportive spine with a more forgiving lateral flex, while the Fuse-series Asym Uniback has a wider range of support for more drive.
- FUSION: Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D-shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control.
- FUSION EXO-FRAME: The upper layer of two ExoSpines over the ankle and toe zones with the lightweight, injected Fusion strap frame suspended underneath work together to distribute pressure evenly and focus energy into the baseplate.
- LSR: These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in & out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Constructed to the highest standards and backed by a solid guarantee, Flow bindings are backed by a full warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Visit www.flow-bindings.com/help-center/warranty-info. For more info.
|FENIX||US YOUTH & MEN'S||US WOMEN'S||EU||UK||JAPAN / MONDO|
|M||5.5 - 8.0||-||37.5 - 41.0||4.5 - 7.0||23.5 - 26.0|
|L||8.5 - 10.5||-||41.5 - 44.0||7.5 - 9.5||26.5 - 28.5|
|XL||11.0 - 14.0||-||44.5 - 48.5||10.0 - 13.0||29.0 - 31.5|