Faction Dancer 1X Women's Skis 2023
Free Sunglasses with Purchase
The Dancer 1X is primed for maximum fun on the frontside. From untouched corduroy in the early morning, to mid-day tree laps, and late-afternoon bumps in the sun, this ski makes light work of it all. The sustainably-sourced wood core paired with two razor-thin sheets of metal results in the ideal blend of trustworthy stability and edge hold, with nimble maneuverability and ease of handling. Backed by the finest, most durable Austrian construction, powered 100% by renewable energy.
You'll love this ski if:
- You want to ski fast but under control
- You want a super-stable ski that can also rip in the bumps
- You want a ski that is easy to turn in all conditions
- You are skiing almost 100% on the piste
- Flex: 8 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Elliptical Sidecut: Elliptical Sidecut is made up of a longer radius underfoot and shorter radii in the tip and tail of the ski. The long radius underfoot means you can pivot faster and easier, while a shorter radius in the tip and tail result in easier turn initiation. This sidecut allows for a wide variety of turn lengths, angles and mounting positions.
- Freeride Flat Tail: Traditional flat tail design is built for speed, ultimate edge grip and control throughout charging turns. Brought into the modern day with a slight tail rocker, this shape is easier than ever to slash your turn into a slarve and won’t hook up in fresh conditions.
- Sustainable Lightweight Poplar Wood Core: Poplar is a light-colored, medium-weight, durable softwood that flexes and pops nicely as well as having a whole load of vibration absorption capabilities. Used as the only wood in this core, it allows the ski to pop, butter and stomp like an all-mountain freestyle ski and also have enough torsional stability to grip impressively on the downhill.
- Dual Span Titanal: Titanal is one of the most sturdy metals out there. Its isotropic qualities, equally strong in all directions, mean that the ski loves being on an edge, blasts through bumps and feels stable even in changeable snow, making it the perfect chassis for a holy grail, hard-charging freeride ski.
- Microcap Full Strength Sidewall: Micro-cap construction is a hybrid of a premium, sandwich sidewall construction fused with a lightweight, durable cap construction. With micro-cap, the sandwich construction provides awesome edge hold and torsional stability while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, protecting the fragile joint that can be prone to chipping.
- XL 2.5mm Edges: Fractions of a millimeter might not sound like much, but when it comes to edges, it adds up. The 2.5mm edges stack an extra 25% of height on top of our already super-durable standard 2.0mm edges. This extra steel gives the rider a pair of skis that are going to take more abuse and last longer.