With a radius of 15m this ski turns and continues turning for you until you are ready to let go and initiate your next turn. Being 80 underfoot with rocker is a huge plus when you get some fresh snow.
Dynastar Outland 80 XT Skis with Look NX 12 Fluid Bindings 2014Dynastar
Dynastar Outland 80 XT Skis with Look NX 12 Fluid Bindings 2014
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The Outland 80 XT is the ultimate blend of powerful, on-trail performance and "crossover" off-trail versatility for aspiring expert skiers. All-Mountain Rocker, 3D wood core construction and lightweight Super Fiber laminate delivers easier turn initiation, vibration-free stability and full-length edge grip for enhanced carving on groomers. Crossover into softer snow and the All-Mountain Rocker and 80mm waist provide effortless off-trail maneuverability. Whether carving on hardpack, cruising through crud or weaving through trees, the Outland 80 XT delivers powerful "crossover" versatility for every side of the resort. Look NX 12 Fluid Bindings have a 3.5 - 12 DIN that is excellent for skiers of all ability levels.
- All Mountain Rocker-A rocker that's very progressive in the tip, with limited length and height, and even less pronounced in the tail. This ski pivots more easily but retains all its grip and carving performance. The rocker also improves tip flotation on varied terrain and powder, making it a decisive plus for All Mountain skiing.
- Fluid X-This new plate is lighter than the aluminium version and offers higher performance than the composite version. 25% less lateral deformation, 50% less vertical deformation. It is now mounted on the Cross Pro, Groove, Outland 80 Pro, 80 XT and Legend 85 Fluid.
- Glass/Carbon Fiber-The fibreglass / basalt composite is a catalyst in ski performance and optimises grip. Ski-snow contact is more incisive, with a stronger feeling of acceleration. It is very striking visually, creating a zebra effect under the ski's decor. You'll find it in the 80 XT and 75 XT models in the Outland range.
- Origine France-The «Guaranteed Made in France» label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- Wood Fiber Construction-Traditional sandwich technology with a wood and fibreglass core, giving the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of titanal sheets reduces weight significantly. The straight sidewalls ensure precise, effective transmission of the skier's movements.
|Sidecut||126 - 80 - 110|
Integrated Look NX 12 Fluid Bindings
- The NX 12 Fluid is a lightweight, tool-free high-performance integrated binding with a 3.5-12 DIN range. The reinforced Full Drive toepiece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.