Dynastar CR 72 Pro Ski with Look Xpress 11 Bindings 2014
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The all‐new Chrome 72 Pro combines race‐level precision with accessible carving performance for intermediate to advanced skiers making shorter turn shapes. The subtle Early Rise tip rocker eases turn initiation while classic camber through the rest of the ski delivers explosive power, stability and edge grip for confident hard snow performance. The CR 72 Pro features the tool-free Xpress binding system, the lightest high-performance binding system on the market, to deliver a user-friendly on-trail ski that's less fatiguing and more fun.
- On Trail Rocker-Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Origine France-The «Guaranteed Made in France» label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- Wood Fiber Construction-Traditional sandwich technology with a wood and fibreglass core, giving the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of titanal sheets reduces weight significantly. The straight sidewalls ensure precise, effective transmission of the skier's movements.
- Xpress-This new system is one of the lightest on the market and lets you forget any worries about kit, enjoy your skiing and feel totally secure. XPress bindings are very easy to mount on interfaces and ultra quick to adjust.
||125 - 72 - 106
Integrated Look Xpress 11 Bindings
- The Xpress 11 is an ultra-lightweight, tool-free integrated binding with a 3.5-11 DIN range. Xpress bindings are 700g lighter than traditional alpine bindings and have 35% less enviromental impact. Winner of the 2012 ISPO Eco Responsibility Award, Xpress bindings deliver exceptional safety and performance in an ultra-lightweight, eco-friendly design.