Dinosaurs Will Die
Dinosaurs Will Die Never Not Snowboard 2022
This directional freestyle board will take you all over the mountain in any conditions, just make sure you keep it happy with a steady diet of side hits, kickers, and windlips.
- Lowride Camber: All your friends know the Lowrider version of traditional camber rides at just the right height. It's a goer that knows no boundaries; from the park to the pow, and the street, take a little trip with this under your feet.
- Flex Rating: 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Directional Twin: A longer nose than tail, with sidecut and insert packs that are centered between the contact points.
- Elliptical Sidecut: A blend of multiple radii from tip to tail that contours to the mountain, helping initiate turns and power out of them.
- Poplar Core with Birch Stringers: The benchmark standard in cores.
- Biaxial Glass: A flexible fiberglass layup that is used on the top and bottom of the core.
- ABS Sidewall: ABS is an industry standard thermoplastic material used for sandwich constructed boards that adds stiffness and increases durability.
- SINtered Base: A strong, high density base with micro pores that hold wax. It's DWD's fastest and most durable base.
- Splitable: A double wall ABS stringer in the center of the core running tip to tail ensures a clean DIY split, and adds durability.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Powder Pack: 4 extra inserts on the front insert pack, allowing you to slide your front binding way back for those extra deep powder days.