Dinosaurs Will Die
Dinosaurs Will Die maeT Snowboard 2022Dinosaurs Will Die
Dinosaurs Will Die maeT Snowboard 2022
The Dinosaurs Will Die maeT Snowboard is the snowboarding equivalent of a super mellow road trip. The kind that starts with a hazy outline of a route, no pressing need to be anywhere in particular, and a willingness to check out all the weird and wonderful sights along the way. This freestyle deck will go with the flow and handle a bit of everything. It's fairly soft and buttery, and built with Lowride Camber that you can load up for explosive pop when the mood strikes. Toss a thumb out and hop on the maeT this season. Good vibes only - destination: anywhere.
- Lowride Camber: All your friends know the Lowrider version of traditional camber rides at just the right height. It's a goer that knows no boundaries; from the park to the pow, and the street, take a little trip with this under your feet.
- Flex Rating: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- True Twin: The nose and tail length are the same with sidecut and insert packs that are centered between the contact points.
- Single Radius Sidecut: Based on a single radius from contact point to contact point. This style produces one evenly arced turn.
- Poplar Core with Birch Stringers: The benchmark standard in cores.
- Biaxial Glass: A flexible fiberglass layup that is used on the top and bottom of the core.
- ABS Sidewall: ABS is an industry standard thermoplastic material used for sandwich constructed boards that adds stiffness and increases durability.
- 3Xtruded Base: A denser than average extruded base that rivals most sintered bases on the market. It requires less waxing and is easy to fix if damaged by nicks and scrapes.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern