Dalbello Voodoo Ski Boots 2011Dalbello
Dalbello Voodoo Ski Boots
Comes with FREE Ski Socks and FREE USA shipping!
The Dalbello Voodoo ski boots have the goods to help you transition from tricks in the park to improvising tricks over varied terrain. The shock-absorbent tongue insert makes big-air landings a little easier on the shins while the Hyperband FreeFlex cuff provides a snug boot top closure with no shin bang to deliver outstanding support that is quick and precise for the most versatile fit. The Voodoo also features the Dynalink retention system that utilizes a cable instep buckle on each boot to minimize foot sliding, heel lift and shell distortion while flexing. At 103mm at the ball of the foot, the Voodoo brings freestyle performance to a wider boot and throws in a shock absorbing heel insert to soothe the sting when you land a little hard. Among the most radically unique and technically innovative ski boots in the world, it's about time you tried a little Voodoo.
- Cabrio 3-piece bi-injected design (cuff, shell and tongue) provides a comfortable, precise foothold with smooth and progressive forward flex
- Shock-absorbent tongue insert makes big-air landings a little easier on the shins
- Supercomfort liner system brings soft, warm, extremely comfortable support to your feet; as you ski, the liner conforms to your foot shape
- Faux fur collars add style and comfort; loop on each tongue aids entry and exit
- Low cuff hinges allow boots to easily follow the legs' natural movement, efficiently delivering power and leverage to the skis
- 3 microadjustable aluminum buckles on each boot create an accurate fit; inverted bottom buckles won't come loose from contact with snow
- Dynalink retention system utilizes a cable instep buckle on each boot to minimize foot sliding, heel lift and shell distortion while flexing
- Shock-absorbent footboards reduce the impact of hard landings
- Flex-adjusting hex screw on the rear of the cuff offers you a range of flex from 75 - 85