Capita Super DOA Snowboard 2022
Bear witness to the technically supreme, supercharged, SUPER D.O.A. This game-changing super-snowboard has embraced the shaping and camber theory from one of the most successful and widely loved snowboards ever and amplified the construction for some serious fun. We have integrated post-consumer recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate into ultra-thin strips of Poplar and Paulownia to form an advanced hybrid wood core. That's tech talk for saying we've found a way to redirect discarded plastic bottles out of the recycling bin and put them into our snowboards. Combined with 2 x 50 mm SUPERCARBON™ and three-dimensional coring, the industry-first 3D Thermopolymer Hover Core™ provides reduced weight, increased impact thresholds, and enhanced reaction performance alongside our commitment to evolve responsible manufacturing.
If you want one of the most award-winning snowboards on the market combined with the most advanced tech available, look no further than the SUPER D.O.A.
- Resort V1 Profile: The Resort V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Flex: 6/10
- True Twin
- Blended Radial Sidecut: Sidecut that features a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board's performance.
- FSC Certified 3D Thermopolymer Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Holysheet™ Tri/Tri Fiberglass + Magic Bean™ Resin: Triax/Triax Holysheet™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean™ Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Amplitex™ Amplifier: Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- Super Carbon: 2 x 50mm super wide carbon strips are laid along the length of the board into the tip and tail. This extra wide carbon adds twice the power and response of alternative carbon additives.
- Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls: Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight Kevlar®.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Hyperdrive™ Base: Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay: Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom, CAPiTA imbues their graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- PLT Topsheet Technology™: PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This is magical because the rest of the world mashes their topsheet on with glue, heat and pressure during the pressing stage. Doing so causes the fiberglass structure underneath to show through the topsheet. And because nobody wants to spend their hard earned cash on a bumpy snowboard, many companies slather their tops with a thick, toxic lacquer to smooth things out. Not only is that ish heavy and can potentially develop unsightly hairline cracks, it's also really unhealthy for the working environment. The PLT™ machine produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without all that poisonous deadweight.
- Moonshot Pro-Tune™: Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility: The NH3 natural gas heating system has an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 0, with a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5. This means that for every 1 unit of energy consumed by the system, 5 units of energy for heating and cooling is achieved. It's like making the effort to spin a 360, but landing a silky smooth 1800 instead. The Mothership is also designed to maximize the use of natural light during the day by having ample skylights and strategically placed interior cutaways throughout the entire facility -- while energy efficient LED lighting acts as supplementary illumination where necessary.
- Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1207||1222||1205||1233||1256||1249||1270||1280||1294|
|Tip Width (mm)||292||295||302||298||300||305||304||309||311|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||250||258||252||254||260||257||262||263|
|Tail Width (mm)||292||295||302||298||300||305||304||309||311|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.8||7.9||8.1||8||8.1||8.2||8.2||8.3||8.4|
|Stance Range (in)||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||26.2||26.1||26.1||26.1||26.1|
|Stance Range (mm)||639||639||639||639||664||664||664||664||66.4|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110-150||120-180||130-190||130-190||140-200||140-200||160-220+||160-220||170-230+|