Capita Stairmaster Snowboard 2013
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
As a cult favorite among the CAPiTA team, the Transworld SNOWboarding Good Wood winning Stairmaster rips like no other board near the price. Featuring bombproof construction and a new lowered camber, these boards are smaller, wider, softer, and designed for maneuverability around the park. The WDT Jib Core will allow you to pop in and out of any feature imaginable while going bigger and faster than all your friends — one of the reasons why the overwhelming demand for the Stairmaster grows every year.
- WDT Engineered Jib Core-The WDT core was designed to give jibbers and park riders the softer flex patterns they want without sacrificing durability. Short for "Wood Derived Technology" The patented process of pressure bonding wood composite material retains the classic feel of a full wood core board while increasing flex values. Engineered for freestyle, park and street rail boards the WDT core has high elasticity characteristics surrounding low-density wood fibers. This balance provides a new realm of lightweight, soft flexing boards, with a damp ride and dependable durability.
- Pre-Cured 420-Engineered to compliment the WDT core construction, The Pre-Cured 420 configuration consists of 320 grams of e-glass in the zero direction and 50 grams of e-glass in the 90 direction. It's pre-cured for consistency and exits the mold with a high yield of energy memory.
- Extruded-Extruded base material responds differently than sintered due to its lower molecular weight. This type of base is easiest to maintain and excels in park attacks and urban jibbing. It repairs easily and when waxed, extruded base material provides excellent performance.
- Traditional Camber
- Flex Rating-4
- Extruded Die Cut Base
- Silkscreened + Die Cut Base
- Silkscreened Fluorescent Topsheet
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- Silkscreened ABS Bomb Proof Sidewalls
- 4 x 2 Inserts
|Length||Effective Edge||Waist||Nose/Tail||Sidecut||Max Stance (Inches)|