Capita Pathfinder Camber Snowboard 2022
The Pathfinder is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Offered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power, and a reverse camber version for a looser, skate-style feel, there is a choice for every rider looking for a board with a performance pedigree and a modest price. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested lightweight and durable construction configuration, the Pathfinder emerges as one of the best consumer buys in the game.
- Park V1 Profile: The Park V1 camber configuration zeroes out a traditional camber approach 4cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- Twin Flex
- Directional Twin: 0.5" Set Back
- Radial Sidecut: A single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- FSC Certified Dual Core: Dual Core features a lightweight and poppy Poplar foundation, with Beech placed through the inserts for added power and durability. This offers a consistent, comfortable, and powerful ride that is certified sustainable.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean™ Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean™ Resin.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive™ EX Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Sublimation Base
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet: Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom, CAPiTA imbues their graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility: The NH3 natural gas heating system has an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 0, with a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5. This means that for every 1 unit of energy consumed by the system, 5 units of energy for heating and cooling is achieved. It's like making the effort to spin a 360, but landing a silky smooth 1800 instead. The Mothership is also designed to maximize the use of natural light during the day by having ample skylights and strategically placed interior cutaways throughout the entire facility -- while energy efficient LED lighting acts as supplementary illumination where necessary.
- Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (lb)|