Capita Paradise Women's Snowboard 2022
Designed to replicate the Outerspace Living series in geometrics engineered for Women, these perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable, supportive, and poppy—yet forgiving and easy to ride at the same time. Featuring camber underfoot for controlled turns and a rockered nose and tail that floats in powder, the Paradise rides above the choppy stuff that life on the mountain can throw at you. These highly sought-after decks feature super-strength 4 x 20 mm Carbon Kevlar Beams and a SuperDrive™ FX base among other performance-enhancing construction characteristics. With the true twin-tip design lines of a freestyle board and the camber theory of a freeride board, these boards offer confident control every rider will love.
- Resort V3 Profile: The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Flex Rating: 4.5/10
- Twin Flex
- Directional Twin: 0.5" Set back
- Radial Sidecut: A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- FSC Certified Dual Core™: The FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ was built to achieve the consistent, dependable feel required from riders looking to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight core has no irregularities providing uniform flex for consistency. Featuring a lightweight and poppy Poplar foundation, Beech is placed through the inserts increasing power and durability. The FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ offers a consistent, comfortable, and powerful ride in a full wood core that has been certified sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Carbon Kevlar Struts: Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- Magic Bean Resin: Developed over a three-year span, this advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material. It is plant based that does not compete with primary food sources and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. This resin system is poppy, powerful, and extremely durable. MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. The focus is to save wood core weight by increasing resin performance. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Special Blend Fiberglass: This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive™ Base: The SUPERDRIVE™ base material lives in the Sintruded category of boards that deliver benefits of both sintered and extruded bases. These bases take the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating extruded base material, but due to higher pressure and temperature, increase the surface hardness to levels near most sintered bases. This expands the durability and surface strength, creating a base that will be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain while retaining a low maintenance and carefree lifespan of the board.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology: PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen: The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Sublimation Base Graphic
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1063||1078||1098||1113||1130||1146|
|Tip Width (mm)||268||270||274||277||279||282|
|Waist Width (mm)||229||231||233||235||237||239|
|Tail Width (mm)||268||270||274||277||279||282|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.0||7.1||8.2||7.3||7.4||7.5|
|Stance Range (in)||21||22||22||23||23||24|
|Stance Range (mm)||536||560||560||584||584||609|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||80-130||90-140||90-140||100-150||100-150||110-160|