Capita Birds of a Feather Women's Snowboard 2013Capita
Capita Birds of a Feather Women's Snowboard 2013
Comes with FREE USA Shipping!!!
This freestyle machine was designed as a women’s parallel to the new Defenders of Awesome series. This next generation design allows you to get the power of traditional cambered boards with the predictability and ease obtained from zero or reverse camber boards. Whether in the park or the powder, these birds will allow you to fly higher and soar with style.
- Flat Kick Technology-With Flat Kick design technology we've tightened the profile radius that blends the shoulders of the board into the tip and tail height. This is a key area that influences the tempo and feel of turn initiation. With traditional larger tip and tail arcs, the loaded camber contributes to a boards acceleration into a turn. On reverse camber boards the contact points are elevated, removing this camber contribution. As a result, the same traditional tip and tail radii would make the board feel sluggish. Specialized Flat Kick tip and tail arcs combined with elevated reverse camber contact points achieve the ideal tempo into turns. This allows you to have the shorter effective edge of a forgiving, easy to ride, reverse camber snowboard that is still responsive and quick edge to edge.
- SS Select Core-Engineered for 'anytime, anywhere' performance reliability, the SS Select provides a prefect balance between energy, stability and pop. Vertically laminated poplar is lightweight and has a long grain orientation. There are no irregularities allowing for consistent uniform flex throughout the deck.
- Form 6-K-The Form 6-K glass configuration consists of 612g/m2 biaxial fiberglass placed on both the base and topside of the core at zero and 90 degree angles. This configuration results in a board that initiates turns easily, while retaining the pop necessary to handle variable conditions. The Form 6 glass configuration is laid up wet by hand during the lamination process. These boards feature carbon kevlar stringers to further increase ollie power and response.
- HMC Extruded (High Molecular Composition)-We use a classic, time proven, extruded base material for a range of boards including some of our most trusted shapes along with our most exciting new releases for 2012/13. True to all extruded bases, the HMC bases are low maintenance, user-friendly bases that perform well with or without your constant waxing attention. The HMC Extruded is a special "high molecular concept" base that is denser, more durable, and more abrasion resistant than standard extruded bases. The result is a hard, fast, and reliable base that will get you where you want to go fast.
- Flex Rating-5
- 2 x 20mm Carbon Kevlar Beams
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Aluminum Logo Base Inlay
|Length ||Effective Edge ||Waist||Nose/Tail||Sidecut||Max Stance (Inches)|