Burton Trillium Snowboard Sock 2016
TECH & FEATURES
A strategic balance of midweight warmth, venting, support, and cushioning.
It could be argued that the women’s Burton Trillium Sock will help you go pro. That makes no sense, you say? Consider the comfort of a stretchable, breathable, quick-drying blend of midweight fabrics (including wool) that wick away heat-robbing sweat. Or the strategically placed arch and ankle supports, cushioned footbed, and ergonomic left and right MotionFit that are designed with snowboarding in mind. If that’s not enough, ventilated DRYRIDE toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing comfort when strapped in tight to your bindings.
- QUICK-DRYING AND STINK-PROOF POLYPROPYLENE REINFORCED FOOTBED
- ELASTIC ARCH AND ANKLE SUPPORT
- CHAFE-FREE LINK TOE SEAM
- SOCK LOCK REINFORCEMENTS
- DRYRIDE ULTRAWICK™
- DRYRIDE VENTING TOE PANELS
- ERGONOMIC, ARTICULATED LEFT AND RIGHT MOTIONFIT
- STAY HIGH COMFORT BAND
- 35% Nylon, 20% Merino Wool, 20% Acrylic, 16% Polypropylene, 7% NanoGLIDE™, 2% Spandex
- Midweight Cushioning Throughout Sock
for Burton Trillium Snowboard Sock
|* THIS SIZE IS FOR THE MINI SOCKONLY|