Bataleon Feelbetter Snowboard 2016Bataleon
Bataleon Feelbetter Snowboard 2016
We've all had a bad day of snowboarding whether it's cold boots, wet gloves, crashes or crappy weather. Well, we invite you to forget about the past and Feel Better. We know one board can't change any of the above, but riding the Feel Better sure as hell will make the bad times less crapy and the fun times more fun. We engineered the core and laminates of this board with a super soft edge-to-edge and tip-to-tail flex for easy control and consistent underfoot feel. We shaped it with our Park 3BT so it would have a stable medium-wide centerbase, plus the benefits of our edge uplift like less edge catches, smoother turns and better pow float. You could buy Prozac or this board, your choice.
- Woodcore-Dual density full wood core composed of poplar with beech running tip to tail along the insert packs. The added beech hardwood strengthens the board’s backbone under the bindings and produces more pop from tip to tail while still offering a comfortable lateral flex.
- Extruded + Base-Not your cheap, run-of-the-mill extruded base. We the highest quality extruded base money can buy with the highest molecular content. Our extruded bases are durable, fast, simple to repair and require little to no waxing to keep them gliding. We finish it with a proper hot wax before they leave the factory.
- Bi Ax Laminate-Our bi-axial or two-way fiberglass is a 90-degree weave of fiberglasses placed under and atop the core to strengthen and add pop to the board. We place our material at a 45-degree angle rather than a 90-degree angle to the edge so you get better overall board feel, flex and edging. Our bi-ax layups create a really maneuverable board, one that you can almost steer with your feet.
- Nose is 1cm longer than tail
- Even center to sidebase ratio
Triple Base Shape Freestyle-Our all mountain freestyle shapes are the most versatile boards in the line. Their twin-ish shapes, more aggressive camber profile, medium centerbase width, and longer contact length between the feet produce a powerful ride with freestyle tendencies and powder float.
|contact length (cm)||104||107||109||111||113|
|waist width (mm)||240||235||238||240||243|
|sidecut radius (m)||7.10||7.20||7.35||7.45||7.60|
|stance width (mm)||440-600||460-620||470-630||470-630||480-640|