Bataleon Airobic Snowboard 2016Bataleon
Bataleon Airobic Snowboard 2016
It'll make you move, but not like a Richard Simmons' aerobics class. We put our full popular wood Pop Core in the middle and sandwiched it with bi-axial fiberglass for a buttery smooth flex and proper press and pop properties. The core profilling offers maximum underfoot feel and board control with the right ammount of stiffness for jumps and jibs. It has our Park 3BT shaping-a wide, flat centered base, subtle uplift and subtle camber-for an overall polished park ride.
- Woodcore-Dual density full wood core composed of poplar with beech running tip to tail along the insert packs. The added beech hardwood strengthens the board’s backbone under the bindings and produces more pop from tip to tail while still offering a comfortable lateral flex.
- Sintered Base-Hard and fast. Our sintered base material is tough stuff and its microscopic pores retain wax nuggets for a slick slide. To get the maximum benefits of a sintered base it needs to be waxed regularly. We finish ours with a proper hot wax before they leave the factory
- Bi Ax Laminate-Our bi-axial or two-way fiberglass is a 90-degree weave of fiberglasses placed under and atop the core to strengthen and add pop to the board. We place our material at a 45-degree angle rather than a 90-degree angle to the edge so you get better overall board feel, flex and edging. Our bi-ax layups create a really maneuverable board, one that you can almost steer with your feet.
- Kevlar-Kevlar can stop a speeding bullet and it can also make your snowboard lighter and snappier in a simular way as carbon does. By placing Kevlar stringers in key areas of the board we can control the way a board flexes and responds to pressure
- Symmetrical Nose and Tail Shape
- Widest Centerbase
Triple Base Shape Park-We developed our Park 3BT to be playful yet stable with a wide centerbase, slight camber and true twin shape to perform in terrain parks around the globe. The edge uplift areas start mid-binding and extend towards the tips for a loose feel with less bite. The wide centerbase on the other hand helps with stability off lips, on landings, in presses and at high speeds.
|contact length (cm)||113||116||118||120|
|waist width (mm)||250||250||252||255|
|sidecut radius (m)||7.45||7.60||7.70||7.85|
|stance width (mm)||525-605||530-610||545-625||560-640|