Atomic Maverick 95 Ti Skis 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
A ski without boundaries, Atomic Maverick 95 Ti Skis 2022 are wildly versatile all-mountain skis. The OMatic Construction uses a Titanal layer to create the ideal balance of stiffness and flex, delivering stability from tip to tail. Ample side cut paired with all-mountain rocker allow this ski to handle every condition it encounters. HRZN tech expands the surface area of the tip by 10% to create a pair of all-mountain rocker skis with intuitive handling regardless of snow conditions. Designed in North America and built in Austria, the Atomic Maverick 95 Ti Skis 2022 are capable of skiing every mountain and every snow condition - hardpack to powder.
- OMatic Core: The ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Precision milled poplar wood, lightweight fiberglass, and titanal layer or carbon insets. OMatic delivers effortless performance, balance, and stability from tip to tail.
- Dura Cap Sidewall
- Flow Profile: Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during every turn. Utilizing the latest generation of HRZN Tech Tip, Flow Profile delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker to create a ski that hooks up on hardpack as well as floats in fresh snow.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Directional Shape
- World Cup Base Finish
- TI Powered: Actually, not Titanium but rather .4mm layers of Titanal alloy above and below the core
- All Mountain Rocker 20/70/10
|Tip Width (mm)||126||127.5||129||130.5|
|Waist Width (mm)||93.5||94||94.5||95|
|Tail Width (mm)||110||111.5||113||114.5|
|Turning Radius (m)||16.5||17.9||19.3||20.8|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1800|