Atomic Bent Chetler 120 Skis 2023
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase!
The Atomic Bent Chetler 120 is Chris Benchetler’s signature ski and the big brother of the Bent ski family. This pillow-bashing, powder-slashing machine features topsheet and base art by the man himself. With construction and shaping designed and refined by Chris Benchetler since 2008, the latest iteration redefines what’s possible in big mountain terrain. Dura Cap Sidewall construction combined with revolutionary HRZN Tech offers more surface area in the tip and tail for better tracking through chop and crud with less tip deflection. The Light Woodcore shaves weight while the Carbon Backbone adds strength and stiffness. The Powder Rocker profile offers the perfect amount of tip and tail turn-up, and camber under foot delivers epic performance through deep turns, side hits, and nose butters.
- Light Woodcore: Poplar wood core optimizing the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to topsheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- HRZN Tech Tip & Tail: Beveled tip and tail with 10% more surface area for float and playful performance, and lower weight.
- Glossy Topsheet: A glossy topsheet gives your ski a polished, glassy finish for a super-sleek high-end look.
- Powder Rocker 30/40/30: Pronounced tip and tail rocker combined with camber underfoot for deep and variable snow.
- Side Edge Angle: 87°: A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.0°: A 1.0° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||133||134||135|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||142||143||144|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||120||120||120|