Arbor Westmark Rocker Snowboard 2022
The Westmark is your key to freestyle progression. This blunted twin offers increased volume in the tip and tail for better stability on the rail, in the landing, or transition. Its medium flex makes for a lively pop, and a reliable and responsive ride all over the mountain. The full rocker profile gives it a super flowy feeling, easy turn initiation, and a bit of float when the snow starts falling, but first and foremost, this thing is all about freestyle. Its big blunted tips give it a nice stable feeling on rails and jumps, and the sturdy medium flex pattern makes this a perfect board for all mountain jibbing and park progression.
- System Rocker: If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core: Arbor's most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- 2x4 Fourteen Pack Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1159||1186||1203||1213||1230||1240||1266|
|Tip Width (mm)||290.2||292.2||303.1||295.5||305.7||298.2||314|
|Waist Width (mm)||247.5||249||258.5||250.5||260||252||267|
|Tail Width (mm)||290.2||292.2||303.1||295.5||305.7||298.2||314|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.35 / 7.45 / 8.35||8.5 / 7.6 / 8.5||8.6 / 7.7 / 8.6||8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65||8.75 / 7.85 / 8.75||8.8 / 7.9 / 8.8||9.0 / 8.1 / 9.0|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||104-184||110-190||114-194||116-196||120-200||122-202||136-215+|