Arbor Westmark Camber Frank April Snowboard 2022Arbor
Arbor Westmark Camber Frank April Snowboard 2022
What do Frank, his Westmarkand pizza have in common? Everybody loves them. Frank has worked with Arbor Snowboards for years perfecting his secret recipe and together we believe we have finally found it. Mostly jib, with a healthy amount of resort, and a dash of steeps and pow. Frank's blunted twin, System Camber Westmark with his signature flip tips is hot n delicious! Steamy hot and fresh from the oven, the Arbor Westmark Camber Frank April Snowboard is serving up melty freestyle goodness for the whole crew to enjoy. This jib board has big blunted Flip Tips for easy skate-style tricks and park riding. It's super stable on rails and landings, pops nollies like a dream, and brings enough style to feed a family of four, with leftovers.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Flip Tips: Increased ramping on the nose and tail of the snowboard create the perfect platform for catch free nollies and fakie ollies.
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core: Arbor's most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- 2x4 Fourteen Pack Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1169||1196||1223|
|Tip Width (mm)||291.2||293.8||296.5|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||249.5||251|
|Tail Width (mm)||291.2||293.8||296.5|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||106-186||112-192||118-198|