Arbor Swoon Rocker Women's Snowboard 2024
A mountain twin for the experienced rider seeking pinnacle, all-mountain performance. The Swoon’s potential will be realized at speed, navigating steeper and deeper, more technical terrain. Arbor’s System Camber Technology and reactive Grip Tech create a best-in-class pop, stability, and edge hold while the System creates a surfy, and catch-free ride. Engineered for Women looking to level up their riding ability, always prepared with their ride-it-all-terrain Swoon.
- System Rocker: If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Flex: 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Thunderhead Tip: Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow.
- Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- R.A.P. Topless Technology: A build process in which Arbor eliminates the need for their Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1036||1072||1108||1144|
|Tip Width (mm)||268.2||271.7||275.2||278.7|
|Waist Width (mm)||232||234||236||238|
|Tail Width (mm)||268.2||271.7||275.2||278.7|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.9 / 7/ 7.9||8.1 / 7.2/ 8.1||8.3 / 7.4 / 8.3||8.5 / 7.6 / 8.5|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||66-146||74-154||82-162||90-170|