Arbor Swoon Camber Women's Snowboard 2024
A mountain twin for the experienced rider seeking pinnacle, all-mountain performance. The Swoon’s potential will be realized at speed, navigating steeper and deeper, more technical terrain. Arbor’s System Camber Technology and reactive Grip Tech create a best-in-class pop, stability, and edge hold while the System creates a surfy, and catch-free ride. Engineered for Women looking to level up their riding ability, always prepared with their ride-it-all-terrain Swoon.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex: 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Thunderhead Tip: Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow.
- Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- R.A.P. Topless Technology: A build process in which Arbor eliminates the need for their Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1062||1098||1134||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||270.7||274.2||277.7||281.2|
|Waist Width (mm)||233.5||235.5||237.5||239.5|
|Tail Width (mm)||270.7||274.2||277.7||281.2|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.05 / 7.15 / 8.05||8.25 / 7.35 / 8.25||8.45 / 7.55 / 8.45||8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65|
|Stance Range (in)||20||20||20||20|
|Stance Range (mm)||508||508||508||508|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||70 - 150||78 - 158||86 - 166||94 - 174+|