The all-terrain Spruce brings performance, progression, and value into perfect harmony. The Spruce introduces a lightweight, single-mold baseplate and heel cup for a unified flex. It’s endless comfort and seamless board feel generates a light, lively ride. With a canted EVA footbed, and brand-new ergonomic, pre-curved ankle strap, the Spruce offers all the comfy feels. Toe and ankle Bow Straps keep your foot tray clear upon boot entry. The no fuss, feel good, ride good, Spruce is a perfect fit for any rider and any budget.
- Adjustable EVA Footbed
- 2.5° Canted Footbed: For a more natural foot / knee position, the built-in angle of the baseplate fights fatigue and bad form.
- Lightweight Single Mold Baseplate
- Asymmetrical Highbacks: Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Bow-Strap Adjuster: Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Textured Stretch Single Durometer Ankle Strap
- Toolless Ankle and Toe Strap Adjustments
- Snapback Aluminum Ankle and Toe Ratchets