Arbor Single Camber Snowboard 2022
This season, we stepped back from much of the thinking on powder board designs, to re-envision how to provide more of the versatility for Arbor Camber Rocker Snowboard 2022 that we need when we head out to ride deep snow. Knowing how similar water and powder dynamic are, we turned back to surf to create a shape that provides tremendous float, all condition turning performance, and the edge control we need on the hardback or mixed conditions we often encounter to-and-from a session. The new single features a highly tapered, pintail design, which provides the tracking and stability of a single fin surfboard. The tail creates the perfect angle of approach for the deepest days, and added stability when pushing through the biggest pow turns. We used our Thunderhead Tip design to add surface area forbuoyancy, with notches that channel snow around this wider shape. Our Pow Fenders make turning in deep snow easier, while Grip Tech makes the Single hold an amazing edge, when reality kicks back in.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating: 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 2 cm Taper
- Pow Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber. Pow Fenders feature long tip sections with 3° rise for deeper snow performance and maximum float.
- Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- 2x4 Fourteen Pack Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1080||1116|
|Tip Width (mm)||316||320|
|Waist Width (mm)||268||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||296||300|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.8 / 6.9 / 7.8||8 / 7.1 / 8|
|Stance Setback (mm)||30||30|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||118-198||128-208|