Arbor Sapling Kids' Snowboard Bindings 2024
Mindfully Crafted for the next generation of snowboarders. The brand new Sapling binding brings comfort and performance to sizes 3-7 feet. Arbor has formatted the same quality, comfort, and fit for a smaller foot. Get your groms growing on the right trail to snowboard progression and performance with Arbor’s Sapling binding.
- Lightweight Single Mold Baseplate
- 2.5° Canted Footbed: For a more natural foot / knee position, the built-in angle of the baseplate fights fatigue and bad form.
- Adjustable EVA Footbed
- Asymmetrical Highbacks: Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Bow-Strap Adjuster: Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Toolless Ankle and Toe Strap Adjustments
- Textured Stretch Single Durometer Ankle Strap
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers