Arbor Relapse Snowboard 2024
Built to the specifications and guidelines of Erik Leon. The Relapse features toned-down Grip Tech and Uprise fenders to complement the traditional shape and System Camber profile. Erik’s Relapse is mindfully crafted to incorporate the Community Outreach Riding Equipment value system into its build, making it the pro model working to build accessibility, community, and feature sustainable materials and build process. We are proud to present this year’s Relapse by Erik Leon, for C.O.R.E Snowboarding.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating: 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 50-50 Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber. 50-50 Fenders feature a 1.5° rise and a built-in detune for park and street performance.
- Single Malt Core: Arbor's standard wood core constructed with 100% poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Extruded Base: A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers ease of repair.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Bio Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in the quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from the production cycle. Made from castor bean oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- C.O.R.E. Ethos: Arbor Snowboards is proud to offer Erik Leon's Relapse snowboard in compliance with C.O.R.E. ethos. C.O.R.E. seeks to promote new participation, reduce barriers to entry, and inspire more sustainable manufacturing in snowboarding by offering quality, sustainably sourced products at a fair price, as well as subsidizing resort events with support from their retail partners.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1149||1176||1193||1193|
|Tip Width (mm)||288.8||291.5||293.7||301.2|
|Waist Width (mm)||248.5||250||251.5||259|
|Tail Width (mm)||288.8||291.5||293.7||301.2|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||8.95 / 8.05 / 8.95||8.95 / 8.05 / 8.95|
|Stance Range (in)||22||22||22||22|
|Stance Range (mm)||559||559||559||559|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||106 - 186||112 - 192||116 - 196||114 - 184|