Arbor Ethos Rocker Women's Snowboard 2024
The Ethos is a Women’s specific snowboard for riders who want to learn, grow, and reach the next level. The shape is built around Arbor’s System Rocker design to provide an incredibly forgiving, easy to control, catch-free experience. Expect amazing value and the ideal platform for perfecting your turns and building confidence on the groomers, in deeper snow, at speed, in the park, steeps, or even the trees.
- System Rocker: If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Flex: 3/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Grip-Tech: Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and center of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
- Highland Core: Arbor's most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Extruded Base: A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers ease of repair.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent
|Effective Edge (mm)||1035||1062||1089||1116||1143||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||268||271||274||276||279||282|
|Waist Width (mm)||231||233||234||236||237||239|
|Tail Width (mm)||268||271||274||276||279||282|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.65 / 6.75 / 7.65||7.8 / 6.9 / 7.8||7.95 / 7.05 / 7.95||8.1 / 7.2 / 8.1||8.25 / 7.35 / 8.25||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60-140||68-148||70-150||76-164||84-164||92-172|