Arbor Crosscut Rocker Snowboard 2024
The Crosscut offers confidence on any downhill pursuit. Its directional shape, mild taper, and setback stance enhances comfortable cruising on groomers, while maintaining a light and maneuverable float in powder. A larger radius sidecut improves the ability to carve at high speed and offers more control while navigating technical lines.
- System Rocker: If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Flex Rating: 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Taper: 9mm
- Double Barrel II Core: A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does its best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of their products.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Bio Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in the quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from the production cycle. Made from castor bean oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1150||1186||1212|
|Tip Width (mm)||295||299||310|
|Waist Width (mm)||255||256||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||287||290||301|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||9.1 / 8.2 / 9.1||9.3 / 8.4 / 9.3||9.45 / 8.55 / 9.45|
|Stance Setback (mm)||10||10||10|
|Stance Range (in)||21.3||21.3||21.3|
|Stance Range (mm)||540||540||540|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||126 - 206||134 - 214||140 - 220+|