Academy Propaganda Snowboard 2022
Best park board ever, period. You'll learn more tricks in one day on this board than a year on your current stick. Made in the Never Summer Factory in Denver, Colorado.
- Zero Camber: Loose and forgiving, this zero camber shape is great for rails, jibs, and beginners.
- Flex Rating: 6.5/10
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut: Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radius which renders quick turn initiation and the final contact points.
- Low Profile Tip/Tail: A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and stability to your landings. Low Profile Tip/Tail also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it's deep.
- Ultralight Core: This core is constructed from lightweight Canadian aspen wood, which provides maximum strength, consistent flex, and lasting longevity.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass: Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summer's STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- Underfoot Balancing Stabilisers: These stabilisers are placed directly below the mounting area to provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls: Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and they've never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base: Crown Plastics has been the industry leader in sintered materials for over 36 years and has created the Durasurf 4501 sintered base exclusively for Never Summer. This high-density base is extremely fast and will provide unmatched performance and durability.
- Poly-Thermo Topsheet: A tough topsheet that's durable, lightweight, and scratch and chip resistant.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|LENGTH||EFFECTIVE EDGE||NOSE WIDTH||TAIL WIDTH||SIDE CUT RADIUS||WAIST WIDTH|