Academy Masters Snowboard 2022
The 2022 Academy Master snowboard was created by Chris Roach with the goal to have one board that performs anywhere, in any condition. Completely dominating powder and groomers, the Master is a stable and responsive board that charges harder than most others. It even can hold its own in the park thanks to the mid stiffness of the core and loves to be pressed and buttered all over the mountain. Made from only the finest materials and constructed with that Never Summer finesse and quality, the Master is your premium quality snowboard that is sure to catch the eye of everyone around.
- Micro Camber (2-3mm): The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. As a toned down adaptation of positive camber, Micro camber is geared towards people who want the pop and stability of camber underfoot without it being aggressive.
- 7/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Directional: This snowboard has a shaped nose and tail profile with a setback stance and directional flex pattern. Ride it forwards for optimum performance.
- Ultralight Core: This core is constructed from lightweight Canadian aspen wood, which provides maximum strength, consistent flex, and lasting longevity.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass: Super light and super strong. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- Carbon V Tech
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base: This sintered ultra high molecular weight base has excellent wax absorption, resulting in greater speeds.
- Stainless 10mm 2x4 inserts: Super light, super strong, and won't rust.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall: Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls, that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut: Utilizing multiple radiuses, this sidecut creates extra contact points to enhance edge hold.
- Low Profile Tip/Tail: A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and adds stability to your landings.
- Underfoot Balancing Stabilizers: These stabilisers are placed directly below the mounting area to provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Full Wrap Metal Edges
- Hyper-Cord Topsheet
- Featherweight Damping System
Board Size Chart
Waist Width (mm)
Effective Edge (cm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
|155||253||119||Vario 785||29.7||73 - 91|
|157||255||121||Vario 811||29.9||77 - 95|
|161||257||124||Vario 840||30.8||91 - 110+|
|159 Wide||264||121||Vario 810||30.8||86 - 105|