At first glance, The Switchblade is a very traditional park ski. The 88mm waist width is a solid base to land big jumps on, but is also narrow enough that it is easy to change from edge-edge. The variety of different sizes also caters to almost anyone depending on their size and style of skiing. I personally ride the 181cm length, and I'm 5'6. The Switchblade carves tight turns, leaves railroad track trenches in the snow like a high-quality Slalom ski, and has the stiffness to eat up bumps and crud throughout the mountain. Whether you are strictly jibbing in the park, or skiing everywhere the Switchblade is a more than adequate tool for the job.
4Frnt Switchblade Park Series Ski 2014
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
We suggest purchasing the Marker Griffon Bindings with this ski.
The binding is not included in the price you see above, if you would like to purchase the bindings, please follow the link below.
Click here to check out the Marker Griffon Bindings and purchase them.
*Please note that any binding will work with this ski, but we do recommend this one.
If you want our technician's to mount the bindings for you, just make sure to include the mounting in your order. Click here to fill out the information needed for our technician's to do so.
By using only illustrator on my laptop, I created a family of arcs, each pointing back to an excel spreadsheet that rationed percentages based on length, midsole location and width. A cambered park ski I knew well. One by one a family of shapes came to life all drawn to the scale of a legal size sheet of paper. It was our first semi-cap profiled shape and later proved to be our chosen path for all future sidewall construction skis. The team loved it
- Traditional Contact- The two contact points of the ski are at the tips and tails.
- Twin Tip- The tail of the ski is also upturned to allow for switch skiing and landings
- Asymetrical- A directional shape gives the ski a more consistant feel
- Classic Camber- A traditional ski shape that gives the ski maximum performance in groomed conditions.
- Semi Cap Construction-Semi Cap partially wraps the top sheet around the sidewall for additional durability.
- Park /Pipe- Spin, flip and slide your way to glory with our skis designed for the park and pipe.
- Hyper Block Core-This core is designed with Poplar and Birch for freestyle riding, shredding laps and cruising the mountain.
- Sintered Base
- Full-Wrap Edge
|Tip Width (mm)||117||119||120||121||122|
|Waist Width (mm)||83||85||86||87||88|
|Tail Width (mm)||109||111||112||113||114|
|Turning Radius (m)||13||15||16||17||18|