4Frnt Gaucho Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Our latest creation for the all mountain ski category enters into the identity series. The Gaucho introduces Titanal construction to the family of All Mountain shapes that make up the Identity Series. The Gaucho features even more confident edging and mind numbing dampness no matter how fast, firm, or choppy the conditions. This ski has a twin sister: The Madonna. With the same shape just in shorter sizes and no metal, the Madonna rounds out our women's all-mountain offering. These two siblings ensure a size range to accommodate any skier no matter your size or gender, we got your all-mountain needs covered.
Need Bindings? Click Here!
- Tapered Rocker - A lengthened tip shape where the rocker meets camber and the sidecut starts.
- Tip / Tail Taper - The neutral sidecut length at the tip and tails' widest dimension.
- Twin Tip - The tail of the ski is also upturned to allow for switch skiing and landings.
- Asymmetrical - A directional shape that gives the ski a more consistent feel.
- All Mountain - When you're looking for a one-ski-quiver, look no further than 4FRNT's All Mountain shapes.
- Titanal Semi-Cap Construction - Semi-Cap partially wraps the topsheet around the sidewall for additional durability.
|Length||186 cm||179 cm||172 cm|
|Turn Radius||19 m||18 m||17 m|
|Edge||135 cm||130 cm||124 cm|
|Weight||4.6 lbs||4.2 lbs||3.8 lbs|